Referrals Line 0203 409 6410

Contact us
Contact us

School-Led Tutoring

As part of the National Tutoring Programme schools and academy trusts can access tutoring via three routes:
Route 1 - Tuition Partners
Route 2 - Academic Mentors
Route 3 - School-Led Tutoring.

We are pleased to be offering you the opportunity to access tutoring using the new School-Led Tutoring route.
Get in touch to find out more

All eligible schools and academy trusts will be given a grant for this academic year.

The amount is calculated by the number of pupils eligible for the pupil premium, per school. The expectation is that the funding will cover the costs of 75% of tutoring required and schools are expected to fund the remaining 25%.*

* View government guidance for more details 

For special schools, the grant can be used to support catch-up in the broader curriculum. This must be in addition to any existing provision that schools would normally fund but should be used for additional support for areas students have fallen behind in due to Covid-19.

One important thing to remember is that if you decide not to use this grant, the government will recover the full amount back at the end of the academic year.

We have tutors available for School-Led Tutoring and can be flexible in meeting your needs. Our staff have all gone through a rigorous recruitment process and hold a variety of qualifications and significant experience, including SEND.

Our experience over the past 10 years has shown the positive impact one to one and small group support can have, both in person and online.

Pricing table

1:1 1:2 1:3
Online* £48.00 £26.00 £20.00
Min 3 hrs per day on site* £65.00 £35.00 £25.00
4 hrs per day on site* £65.00 £35.00 £25.00
5 hrs per day on site* £60.00 £33.00 £23.00

*All prices are per hour, per student, excluding VAT. Discounts available for bookings of over 50 students.

Find out how we can work with you this year to support your students

Fill in the form below to get in touch with a member of our team

Contact and Support

Scotland
0131 341 4380

Northern Ireland
02896 206 040

North
0191 691 0884

South
01202 497 193
Midlands
01217 946 504

South East
01622 963 498

London
0203 409 6410

South West
01392 790 678

Company Information

VAT Registration Number: 317 1675 06
Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office No: Z2898392

Fresh Start in Education Ltd is a Limited Company incorporated in England & Wales
Registered No: 7133204

Registered office: 
45 Queens Street, Deal, Kent, CT14 6EY
homeapartmentcrossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram